If you love Red Velvet cake here is the new spin on it,Fluffy Cheesecake mousse filled with red velvet cake and topped with Hobnob cookie crumbs is a yummy treat for your sweet tooth. Its an Impressive but very easy Dessert with just few ingredients in it.
This red velvet mousse is a dessert I find hard to resist, especially when it’s made with rich red velvet cheese cake. Smooth and creamy, with an irresistible fluffiness, the texture always makes me wish I had just one more spoonful of its amazingness.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse
- Course :
- Servings :
- Author :
- Description :
- 1 cup Red Velvet cake crumbs
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 11/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- For Garnishing
- 1/2 cup Hobnob cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup Fresh Raspberries
- Chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl beat whipping cream with electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Next for red velvet cake mousse, take half cup whipped cream and fold red Velvet cake crumbs into it.
- For the cheesecake mousse beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Fold remaining whipped cream into mixture.
- Divide between 8 parfait cups or glass bowls starting with Red Velvet cake Mousse then Cheesecake Mousse. Crumble Hobnob cookies crust on top.
- Garnish with fresh Raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Serve chilled.
This Cheese cake mousse recipe is great for entertaining. I love to serrve guest with individually portioned dessert. It’s just so much fun! Another plus is that the mousse needs to be made ahead of time. No last minute prep, except for adding some fresh raspberries , some chocolate chips and cookie crumbs, all of which can be prepared ahead of time.