Classic dessert made up of just eggs and milk , remains stand out for its creamy texture and mild flavors. Ready in few minutes , this ultimate egg pudding is loved by all ages. Such a rich looking dessert you wont believe how simple and easy to create it until you have actually made it.
Baked Egg custard Pudding
- Course :
- Servings :
- Author :
- Description :
A healthy and Easy to make dessert.
- 4 eggs
- 500 ml full cream milk
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Some saffron strands dissolved in milk
- Preheat the oven to 180degree.
- Beat Eggs and vanilla extract together lightly (don't want them to become too frothy)
- Place the milk in a pan with sugar and saffron mixture , stirring to dissolve. Heat to just below boiling point then pour onto the eggs and stir to combine.
- Next shift the whole mixture to Baking dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. It should still wobble slightly.
- Serve hot , warm or chilled topped it with some saffron strands and crushed almonds.
Thanks for reading .
Stay connected with my daily food updates on Instagram and facebook @mealswithmemories.
Happy cooking !!