Chicken Pasta with spicy Chipotle sauce is such mouthwatering treat. Pasta are not much of my taste, despite that I relished the dish when we first ordered it at Cheese Cake Factory. Pasta Lovers here is the recipe of the amazing dish..!!
SPICY CHICKEN CHIPOTLE PASTA
- Course :
- Servings :
- Author :
- Description :
- 2 Chipotle in Adobo (2 whole peppers and plus 1 tbsp sauce)
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt.
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste.
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Lime (juice, half of one juicy lime)
- 3 Garlic (cloves)
- 1 lbs Pasta (Penne or Fusilli)
- 1 lbs Chicken (Rotisserie or Honey Glazed Chicken, check recipe in link)
1. I have used broccolini instead of asparagus and zucchini instead of red bell peppers. (feel free to bring your own veggies.)
2. Used no-oil healthy Baked Honey-Lemon chicken instead of spiced honey-glazed chicken. Get the recipe. here.
3. Cheesecake Factory uses chipotle chili powder and no citrus in the sauce. I, however, have used Chipotle Adobo for pronounced chipotle flavor and lime juice to balance the richness of creamy sauce. You can skip both of these. Yet, I recommend trying it once! Chances are you will forget Cheesecake Factory's Chipotle Pasta.
Happy Cooking !!
Stay Connected with my food updates on Instagram and Facebook.