Chicken Fritters or chicken Pakoras fancy form of our own chicken nugget.. deliciously crunchy and satisfying Indian starter, which is perfect when served with a variety of sauces. These pakoras are quick and easy to make and tastes fantastic. With the hint of garlic ohh How scrumptious they are !
Having them as starters or snacks with a hot cup of tea. These mouthwatering Chicken pakoda are Perfect crisp from outside when eaten hot and taste the best. I chopped and marinated the chicken with spices ahead and store it in a refrigerator. Just before serving , sprinkle flour, masals , green leaves mix well and deep fry it in a hot oil.
As much as we must be eating light, Ramadan is the month when we end up eating most of the greasy stuff. All kind of fried dishes are made in the name of iftaar.And I have no regret as after a long day of fasting,
it feels happy to indulge in palate pleasing food. And chicken Pakora definitely on the top of the list with all the delicious and fantastic taste.
- Course :
- Servings :
6 - 8
- Author :
- Description :
- 500 gms boneless chicken
- 1 large onion (cut in thin slices)
- Half carrot grated
- 3 green chilies
- Fresh coriander and mint leaves
- Freshly made ginger garlic paste
- 1tbsp corn flour
- 1/4 cup Besan or gram flour
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1tsp chili powder
- 1tsp coriander cumin powder
- 1tsp garam masala
- 1tsp tandoori masala (optional)
- salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- water as needed
- Cut the Boneless Chicken in small pieces and marinate it for few hours with all dry spices ,ginger garlic paste, tandoori masala and salt.
- Once marinating done at the time of making mix together marinated chicken, onion , carrot , coriander leaves and mint leaves well.
- Now add corn flour , rice four and gram flour and just enough water to create a smooth, heavy mixture. Check the salt add if needed and Mix well.
- Heat a large pot of oil over low heat. Add the mixture by the spoonful and cook gently, until the chicken is cooked through. Turn the heat up and fry until golden and crispy.
- Scoop out with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen towels. Serve hot with a variety of sauces, such as Spicy mango sauce, Hot chili sauce ,plain yoghurt or mint chutney.
Happy Cooking !!
Stay connected with my food updates on Instagram and Facebook @mealswithmemories.
Thanks for reading the post !